This garlic butter recipe is the easiest 3-ingredient dish you will ever make. Garlic butter is a great addition to bread, vegetables, steaks, seafood, and more.
Why this works
- Cheap and easy - an economical and quick well to give your meal something special. Add some to your Brussel Sprouts or roasted potatoes for extra flavor.
- Tasty - garlic butter is super flavorful and makes the dishes you add it really pop! Use it to fry some Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops on the Blackstone this weekend.
Ingredients you will need
Here is a quick snapshot of the ingredients you'll need for this recipe. Scroll to the recipe card where you will find the exact measurements.
- Butter - I recommend using unsalted since when you add it other recipes you will likely have already salted the other dish.
- Parsley - fresh herbs are best but you can use dried as well.
How to make this
Combine the softened butter, minced garlic, and parsley in a bowl. Stir until everything is combined really well.
You can roll this into log wrap with plastic wrap and then chill for slicing. Or you can use it right away.
Make sure you soften the butter on the counter for one hour prior to making this garlic butter recipe. If you try to soften it in the microwave it end up melting some of the butter which we don't want.
Add it fresh bread or toss it with pasta for an easy lunch.
Make a batch of garlic butter, and then melt in the microwave. Skim the fat from the butter off the top and serve.
Melt this garlic butter and then brush on some fresh naan bread for savory treat. Use it as a finishing butter for steak, shrimp, and seafood. Add to vegetables to make them more flavorful.
Store up to five days in an airtight container. Can be frozen for up to three months.
More dinner recipes
Did you try this recipe? Why not leave a star rating and/or review in the comment section below. I always love hearing your feedback. Be sure to sign up for our email list, or follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram!
- 1 cup butter unsalted, softened at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- ⅛ cup parsley fresh, but can substitute dried
- Combine the softened butter, garlic, and parsley in a bowl. Mix together well.
- Use immediately, or chill before using. Can be rolled into a log, covered with plastic wrap, and then chill in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate for up to five days, or freeze up to three months.
Don't forget to join our Facebook group - Blackstone Griddle Love or our BBQ group!
Leave a Reply